Full Text of Proceedings - Summary of Responses
:: Thank you to the many colleagues who responded with information on what society, institution and association conference proceedings are available online. In addition to IEEE, SPIE and MRS (mentioned below), the following are also available online:
- ACM - offers conference proceedings as part of the ACM Digital Library
- ASCE - the ASCE Online Digital Library will include proceedings from 2003 onwards.
- USENIX, The Advanced Computing Systems Association, makes their conference proceedings available, with some restrictions.
- SpringerLink: various Springer monographic series are available via SpringerLink, such as Lectures Notes in Computer Science. Within these series, conference proceedings can be found.
- IEE Conference Proceedings - these are available as part of the full subscription to the IEEE/IEE Electronic Library (in addition to the IEEE conferences)
- AIAA - full text of AIAA papers from 1963-present are online.
- ION (Institute of Navigation) - papers from their National Technical Meetings, Annual Meetings, and ION GPS meetings are available from 1990-present. It's not clear to me if institutional access is offered.
- SAE Intl - All SAE technical papers are available from 1998-present via the SAE Digital Library.
- SPE eLibrary - Society of Petroleum Engineers' eLibrary offers full-text of 36,000+ technical papers back to 1961.
- ASEE - the American Society for Engineering Education offers full-text of conference papers from 1996-2003.