Online Exhibitions at Linda Hall Library
- Centuries of Civil Engineering - "An Exhibition of rare books celebrating the heritage of civil engineering, on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the Ameican Society of Civil Engineers."
- Voyages: Scientific Circumnavigations 1679-1859 - "The Linda Hall Library's collection of the published monuments to the great expeditions of the age of sail is featured in this exhibition."
- Paper Dinosaurs 1824-1969 - "Dinosaurs have excited the public imagination ever since the first dinosaur was described in 1824. This exhibition features original printed materials related to the history of dinosaur discovery."
- Out of this World: The Golden Age of the Celestial Atlas - "The exhibition features forty-three star atlases and maps, covering the period from 1482 to 1851. They capture the sweeping grandeur of the heavens, and are among the most beautiful scientific books ever made."
- The Face of the Moon: Galileo to Apollo - "This is an online version of an exhibition catalog that was originally published in 1989. Written by William B. Ashworth, Jr., it won the First Place Award in the annual competition sponsored by the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries."